Fishing for Numbers
Our printable "Fishing for Numbers Match Game" is a great, fun learning game for your children. All images are of high quality and use the Australian foundation font. In each downloadable game pack you will receive 40 brightly coloured fish, each with numbered dots and numerals.
HOW TO MAKE AND PLAY:
1. Print out all pages included in this pack. Use card stock for added strength.
2. Laminate and cut out each fish.
3. Place a paper clip on each fish, or attach a small magnet.
4. Make a fishing rod by attaching some string to a small rod, and placing a magnet on the end
of the string.
5. Children are now ready to go fishing, counting the dots on each fish as they are caught and matching with the corresponding numbered fish.